Saturday, July 17, 2010

Day 1 of Bass Lake

Today was the first full day of Bass Lake! It's been a great day! It's very hot but that's what makes it fun! I've finally starting reading Breaking Dawn the forth of the Twilight series. (I know, crazy that I haven't read it yet.. ) but I started today and I am determined to finish. Now, I am sitting at the table blogging while some are playing Scrabble, some are watching Drag Racing (my dad), my grandpa is playing solitaire, a few other games are going on and some are just socializing. I enjoy sitting here and chiming in on different conversations that are going on. It's always fun to talk to all my cousins and aunts and uncles. Curtis is very much missed. Mostly by me but by my family as well. I know he wants to be here but instead he's moving his crew to a new city to finish out the summer. As I was laying by the lake he has been doing manual labor packing up the office and getting it ready to move! He is such a hard worker! I miss him very much! But anyway, here are a few pictures from the day.
Years ago we used to get custom made bass lake shirts every year but we haven't gotten them in a long time. This year my little cousin Ryan designed shirt for us this year!
On the lowest level of the cabin there is an air hockey table and the kids have been having a blast playing down there and of course Hendrix wanted to come down at watch!

No comments: