Sunday, July 11, 2010

My Sister Is Married!!

Yesterday my sister Ashley got married to a wonderful man named Jeff Duran! I am so happy for them! They are perfect for each other! The wedding was beautiful!! Everything was perfect. My amazing mom and sister put so much work into this wedding and it really showed! Ashley and Jeff both looked amazing and you can just tell how happy they are together! I wish I would have taken more photo's but here are a few. I will get more and post them later! Enjoy!
Congrats to Ashley and Jeff Duran!!!


Ash getting her hair done!



So beautiful!



I have such a nice sister that on her wedding morning she rubbed my back! Now that's love!




First appearance as Mr. and Mrs. Duran!



So happy!



All the nieces and nephews on both sides!



Me and Brittany!



The beautiful bride and Me!

No comments: