Thursday, July 8, 2010

Goodbye to Alex Wong :(

For those of you who know me well, you know that I am an avid So You Think You Can Dance watcher. I get really into it. I love dance. Whether I'm doing it, or watching it i love it! It makes me very happy, therefore making So You Think You Can Dance my favorite show to watch! However, I have a problem where I get attached to my favorite dancers making it really hard for me to watch them get eliminated. Tonight was an even sadder story. My favorite on this season was Alex Wong. He is a ballet dancer and is absolutely incredible! Last week he had to take on a hip hop dance which I was worried about, but guess what? He nailed it!! It was probably the best hip hop dance I had seen on the show, therefore making him my favorite contestant ever! So here's where it gets sad.... In rehearsal for this weeks show he got injured. He suffered a lacerated Achilles tendon, which basically means it's detached itself from the bone... and needs re-attaching. YIKES! So tonight he was eliminated!!!! I am so sad that he will no longer be on the show. He was asked to come back next year so it's not goodbye forever just goodbye for now.. although I still am very sad about it! Boo!

2 comments:

Nikki & James said...

i liked him too!! wasn't his first dance ever "the best dance ever on sytycd?" he was/is awesome.

Curtis.Duty said...

Is this a photo of Rufio from the the movie 'Hook'?