I'm not sure what it is about today but I have been feeling down all day and I can't seem to pull myself out of it. I've cried I think 5 different times today for no good reason. I've been trying to pull myself out of this funk all day and have been unsuccessful. So I decided that just like my father-in-law and Curtis have done I am going to make a simple list of things that make me happy. So here I go...
- Happy music
- Reading a really good book
- The fact that I'll be back with Curtis 4 weeks from today!!
- My family (Garlocks & Dutys)
- Being tan
- Hanging out with Nicole and Carter all day
- When Brooklynn moves
- When Curtis laughs at something he thinks is really funny
- Having a clean room
- Doing laundry (weird I know)
- Diet Coke, although that has been something I barely ever have
- Thinking about how Curtis and I are starting a family of our own
- Reading talks by President Monson (I just read every talk he's given in General Conference over the past 5 years and I feel like I know him! He tells such great stories.)
- Laughing REALLY hard
Those are a few things and there a million other things that make me happy but those are a few for now! But really thinking that I only have 4 weeks left without Curtis makes me so happy! I have a feeling these are going to be the longest 4 weeks of my life!! ahh!!!