Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Hmm..

So I originally was going to post every night here at Bass Lake so I didn't have an overload of pictures to upload at the end of the week... clearly that hasn't happened since day one. I have been a lot more tired then I thought I would be. I think that might have something to do with being in my 3rd trimester. Less than 3 months to go people! I hit 28 weeks on tuesday so that was exciting. Brooklynn is moving a ton and getting stronger! She is growing a lot and I can tell by how tired I am. 

I am well into Breaking Dawn and I am really starting to like it. I am really surprised at how longs it's taken me to read it but being here at Bass I like to read so it's been great! So when I get home I will upload all the photos and tell you all about my week here but for now I'm off to bed.

Side note: being 7 months pregnant, back hurting, being really tired, and a little sad does not make for a good night.

No comments: