Thursday, July 15, 2010

Gettin' Ready for Bass Lake!!

It's that time of year again!! Bass Lake time! My family has been going to Bass Lake ever since my dad was a little boy and we love it! We go every year for a week. My whole extended family on my dad's side rent a huge cabin right on the lake. We relax, go tubing, skiing, wake boarding, knee boarding, swimming, tanning, and anything else you can think of to do at the lake for a week. We have a family boat which we've had for years that never fails us! So today I am packing up my stuff since we head out tomorrow! It's going to be a little different this year being 7 months pregnant... no boat for me. But that's alright. I'm looking forward to relaxing by the lake and catching up with all my cousins! Be prepared for tons of pictures to be posted very soon! Sounds like a perfect week eh? Well... it would be if somehow I could get Curtis there... 
This is a picture I took of the lake last year.. SO beautiful!

None of this for me this year :(

No comments: