Saturday, July 31, 2010

The OC Fair

Last night I went to the Orange County Fair with my parents. I love going to the fair, mostly to see all the cute animals, but also to eat junk food. I do enjoy the rides at the fair but those I had to pass on being pregnant and all. But I still had a great time! The best part of the fair had to be the baby piggies.. I don't know if it's because I'm getting ready to have a baby that everything in baby form just melts my heart but these little guys are just too cute! I wanted to take one home with me!



Something else I had at the fair that my moms boss talked about all night was deep-fried butter! How gross does that sound? She had been talking about it all night and finally right before we left we found the deep-fried butter stand. It's not actually just deep-fried plain butter, it's like a churro that is really buttery and soft. It was really good. I only had a small bite since the thing had clogged artery written all over it but it was pretty good. 

No comments: