Thursday, July 1, 2010

JULY!!!

I am so happy that it is finally July! This is the last full month I have away from Curtis! It's getting closer and closer to us being reunited! I feel like this month is going to fly by because there are a lot of fun things happening this month! This weekend is one of my best friends baby shower. Her baby girl is due about 3 weeks before mine! Then the next weekend is my sister Ashley's wedding! I can't believe she is getting married! I am so excited for her! Then the next weekend is my favorite family vacation ever BASS LAKE!! Then before you know it, it will be August! I'm ready to conquer this month!

little side story:
Tonight I babysat my nephews. Gavin who is 6 fell asleep on the floor. When Collin (Gavin's twin brother) and I went to wake him up he opened his eyes really fast and yelled "sharrrrkkk!" It may not seem as funny on here but if you knew them you would be laughing! It was hilarious!

No comments: