Tuesday, August 23, 2011

10 months old and walking.

As of this past Saturday, Brookie is now 10 months old! I cannot believe how big she is getting. Walking is now apart of her every day life. It is amazing to me how strong she is. Not only is she loving walking but she loves to walk with this huge ball in her hands! She really loves this ball.



Other things Baby B loves:
-to point at everything she likes
-to say mom
-to eat yogurt
-to wake up around 1am
-to try and swim even though you can't
-crawl under the table like it's your fort
-play with your books even if I'm not reading them to you
-figuring out how to play with toys that you have seen in our house for a while but didn't know how to play with them before
-dance whenever you hear music :)


I knew being a parent would bring me joy. But I didn't realize how much! Every day I don't think it's possible for me to love her any more that I already do. And then every day I love her more. 

12 comments:

Cassie @ Live.Laugh.L0ve. said...

She is adorable! =D and being a parent is just going to continue to bring you joy. I've gotten to experience it for almost 3 1/2 years now with two little ones. :)

melanie @nowaqueen said...

amazing! I have a 9 month old and I couldn't imagine her walking by next month. But in reality I think she is pretty close!

Being a Mom IS the best job in the world!

Ashleigh said...

what a sweet baby!!! mine walked before 10 months as well- i think it's a girl thing!

Katelyn said...

This is the most precious thing I've ever seen. Definitely gave me a reason to smile on this dreary, rainy day at the office. Thanks! :]

themindofaginger.blogspot.com

- Katelyn

Venessa said...

I just found you via The Shine Project....anywho, I've been a parent for 15 years (boy THAT went by fast!) and I promise that while you will love your Baby Girl more everyday, you will also realize that being a parent is FUN! My kids really make my life fun and they keep me young! Yes, there are hard times, too....but every stage has it's fun parts as well. :)

This Cookn' Mom said...

What a cutie pie! Thinking about my kids at any moment during the day definitely brings me tons on joy!

*liSa* said...

oh my goodness! That was a great footage of Brooklyn walking! She is so smart using the ball as a support!

Cerrisse said...

It's so fun when they can start walking, she is so dang cute! was that baby einstien in the background?

Heather @ Finding Beauty in the Ordinary said...

She is soooo cute!

Holly said...

Yay for her!!!

Lace said...

Hello! I'm stopping by from the Wiegand's blog! Your children are JUST PRECIOUS!

Mrs MacKenzie said...

She is advanced! 10 months and she is walking!? You have an athlete on your hands!

She is so adorable! In the beginning alot of babies think they can't walk without holding onto something so they carry things around with them all the time. Guess its kinda like a placebo effect.