Wednesday, August 31, 2011

new things.

I love new things. Well not all of the time. But most of the time. One new thing that we did today was go to the park for the first time since Brooklynn started walking. She was LOVING it. We only stayed for 20 minutes because it was over 100 degrees. We were the only ones there. Because no one wants to play at the park when it's over 100 degrees. We figured that out real quick. But it was fun while it lasted.


Want to know something else that I did new today? 

I parted my hair on the opposite side! 
Has anyone tried to do this???? My hair dresser said that it would make my hair look more healthy since I have stupid thin hair. So I'm trying it out. It's going to take a while for my hair to stay that way. Since it's been parted on the right size since middle school it wants to stay that way. But I will make it part of the left I will!! It's very strange doing the hair flip on the opposite side. I keep forgetting. 
I'll get used to it.

And something else.. I've bought some new clothes! I have been so down on myself not finding anything that I think looks okay on me and today I found some pants and two shirts at Forever 21! All for under $40! Not too shabby! I'm excited to show them off to you guys!!

11 comments:

Cerrisse said...

Your little girl is so dang cute! I have tried parting my hair on the opposite side by it's cut a certain way so it just looks weird ha ha!

kristenplumb said...

love Bs hair in the pony tail! I want to see a picture with your hair flipped opposite!

Heather @ Finding Beauty in the Ordinary said...

Ok, I know I say it every time, but she is just darling!

I can't wait to see your new clothes! I'm sure you'll look amazing!

And yes, one time I parted my hair on the other side and I had people ask me what I did differently.. it definitely changes a whole look! My hair doesn't like "moving over" either, ha!

ashley marie wilson said...

she is SO cute! like seriously beautiful!
i went to forever 21 the other day. i'm a TAD bigger than i used to be so i had to buy alot of basic... i saved up and got some things, i was shocked out how much i got, all cute stuff too.

xoxo
ashley
www.laluceimagery.blogspot.com

Holly said...

Aww I'm glad you had fun at the park! I've never tried to part my hair on the other side, it would probably look ridiculously strange lol

This Cookn' Mom said...

I love those cheeks on your girl!

I switch my part twice a year. My old hair dresser told me to this when you notice thinning hair or something...

Kristy said...

She is SO ADORABLE!! OH, And I LOVE Forever 21!!! Can't wait to see you rockin it, mama!!

Erica said...

Hey there Jenna! If you wear a bobby pin on the side of your hair that you "flipped" at night it will help train your hair to go that way a lot faster + easier. I just made the switch a few months ago as well and it did the trick!! Hope this helps!

Krystina Marie said...

Hurray for the little happinesses!! :) Such fricken precious pictures too- even if it was crazy hot!
Wanted to let you know I gave you a blog award on my blog before I left for vacation last week. Things got crazy packing and I didn't let you know but I wanted to make sure I did now!

Mackeys Moments said...

oooh I am totally in need of going clothes shopping! Do post your new outfits and new hair-part! I bet its adorable!

Cassie @ Live.Laugh.L0ve. said...

Awe! Yay for first time's at the park!! Very cute pictures! =D