Saturday, August 20, 2011

secret hand shake and a winner!

Man, having a little one who is getting her molars in tiring.
Both physically and emotionally.
I'm not getting much sleep and mostly I just feel so terrible for her. I want her to get her teeth but I wish she didn't have to go through all this pain. 

She now has a secret hand shake with her daddy. If you can't tell, he points his finger and she will point her finger and touch it to his. It's seriously the cutest!


Giveaway Winner:
Sarah from Turtle Parade!!!
email me
jennarduty{at}gmail{dot}com
with your choice of headband and address.
SO EXCITED! :) 
Thanks to all that entered. 
I'll be doing another giveaway soon because you guys are so amazing!

4 comments:

Jlynn said...

Cute!!! I saw your comment that you wrote on Casey's blog! so sweet, just checking you out....found another christian gal I can follow yay!!!

Karen said...

Love the secret handshake!

Unknown said...

feel better baby!!!

Sarah said...

I'm such a dork! I have a hard time actually reading blogs!

AND - my Joss does that handshake with her Papa (my dad). They both say "BEEP" and touch fingers! It's been their little thing since she was about 7mo old maybe? She's now 16 and wants to "beep" everyone when she says byebye!