Sunday, August 14, 2011

roaming the streets of st. louis

Today we decided to head to the city and roam the streets. 
It was a beautiful day and we had so much fun!
We ended up at the "city garden" where they had all these cool sculptures and fountains and whatnot.
It was great to spend the day with family and friends.
Now, time for a photo overload.
Here is my day in photos!




























I hope you enjoyed my day through photos!

ALSO,
I'll be doing a giveaway on my blog this week!
Stay Tuned!

12 comments:

Kaitlin Graff said...

Awesome pictures!

My Life as Whitney said...

Oh my goodness what a cute family! And I love that the boys climbed the sculpture! Typical :-)

Erin said...

Awesome photos. Also, you're looking really good! :-D

Christa Cox said...

found you at topbabyblogs! love your blog, im your newest stalker ;)

Simply Camylla said...

You seriously have the cutest baby! and i love your pictures!

Very cute bloggie :)
Follow each other? <3

Lots of love,
simplycamylla.blogspot.com

Cerrisse said...

Looks like fun, I miss a big city sometimes.

This Cookn' Mom said...

What beautiful scenery and family!

Karen said...

Love Love Love the pictures!!

kristenplumb said...

love her with the bunnies

ashley marie wilson said...

beautiful images! her eyes are SO blue, it's amazing.

xoxo
ashley
http://laluceimagery.blogspot.com

ImkeB said...

You have the cutest babygirl ever!
Her eyes are so blue, i love it!
& beautiful pictures!

Love Imke

Jamie W said...

brooklyn is super cute! love her eyes. and the pic of the boys is hilarious! LOL.