Wednesday, August 31, 2011

late nights with brooklynn.

Curtis and I have been so blessed to have such an amazing baby. She has been sleeping through the night since about 2 months old. She takes really good naps in the day, and she is just an all around happy happy girl. Makes life for us very easy. But ever since she started getting her one year old molars she's been waking up at least once a night. Usually she will wake up right around midnight which is usually when Curtis and I are about to head to bed. Even though we are both pretty tired at this point we LOVE when she gets up at this time. We definitely miss her when she is sleeping and it's nice to hold and cuddle her before we go to bed. Last night she was extra cute. She got up and we put Barney on for her and she was mesmerized. Now when I say this little girl likes Barney that is a major understatement. She LOVES Barney. So much. Kind of funny. Anywho, here are two photos of Brooklynn watching Barney. The second one I had a hard time because I was laughing so hard. Curtis was just laying there and she decided that that is where she wanted to relax. Hilarious!

We sure do love this little girl. :)

5 comments:

Katelyn said...

Oh my goodness! How precious! In the first one, Curtis looks as mesmerized as Brooklynn! But that second one is just adorable!

themindofaginger.blogspot.com

- Katelyn

kristenplumb said...

Cute! I am so glad you see this as a happy time (lucky!), I am super frustrated with Julia being up and teething right now!!!!!!!

minihousemightyhearts said...

Look at her just hangin out on her daddy! So cute!

Jamie W said...

Sweet girl :)

Heather @ Finding Beauty in the Ordinary said...

Oh man, she makes my heart happy!