Friday, August 5, 2011

things that are making me happy.

i love being happy. 
these are the things that are making me happy,
right now.

the way that whenever brooklynn hears music or you tell her to dance she gets this big beautiful smile on her face and starts to bounce up and down.

the fact that in less than 2 months i'll be on a cruise ship spending some much needed quality time with my husband.

the fact that i actually put on makeup and did my hair today.



grey's anatomy reruns. i love that show so much! just saw that the 2 hour season premier is on thursday september 22 and i am so excited. can't wait. ahh.

how brooklynn loves to open the bottom drawer of our dresser and take everything out one by one.

the fact that it rained today. not only to i love the rain, but anything that makes this apartment cooler makes me happy.

that when the sun did come out this is what i saw out my window.



the way the brooklynn says "ma ma ma ma" always makes me smile.

naps (for me).

going to the mall and not eating mini cinnamon rolls from cinnabon. so proud of myself.

when my apartment is completely clean.

when brooklynn allows me to put a head band on her (she recently has been pulling them off every time i put them on her.. sad day).


that's all for now.
anyone else happy?

6 comments:

minihousemightyhearts said...

I think this is one of my favorite posts of all time.. Great pics!!

Karen said...

This post made me happy :) And I am super excited for the return of Greys Anatomy too!

Kaitlin Graff said...

I'm happy you're happy :)

Anjelica said...

Whoa! Greys is having a TWO hour premiere?????
I'm sooooo ready! That is going to be AMAZING!!!! I've got to make like really special foods and get my favorite blanket, and nice drinks, and sit down and enjoy heaven for two hours!

Sarah said...

the view you have outside your window looks gorgeous!
your daughter is adorable! :)
and your makeup and hair turned out beautiful!

thanks for sharing your happiness!
livelaughandlovinglife.blogspot.com

Kelsey Cole said...

I love happy lists like these:) how lucky that you get to go a cruise with your hubby! I am absolutely craving a vacation with just me and the husband. I am in need of a serious romantic getaway.

brooklynn is so adorable!