Sunday, August 7, 2011

another perfect sunday

This sunday was absolutely perfect as sundays usually are.
We woke up and went to church.
Came home and we all took the most amazing sunday afternoon nap.
Then headed off to lunch where I had a delicious sandwich.
Then I did something I haven't done in a while.
I had some much needed me time.
I got a pedicure. And it was glorious.
Then ran some errands.
Came home put my baby girl to bed and hung with the hubby all night.
I love sundays so much.

*something that is making me happy is that Brooklynn's hair is getting longer. Today we put little pigtails in her hair and I loved every second of it!

3 comments:

Cerrisse said...

Love it! so darling :)

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

LOve this post :) SO stinkin' cute!

trash blog said...

OOO how cute! I can't wait till I can put my girl's hair in pigtails!