Tuesday, July 19, 2011

bass lake living.

Sorry I haven't posted since I got here. 
The internet is pretty slow so it takes forever to edit my photos!
It's been so great here! It's so nice to just be able to relax and spend time with family!
Due to sickness my sister as come and gone and now coming back again.
Two of my poor little nephews are sick. SO sad.
But nonetheless we have been playing games, eating, swimming, boating, and just doing what ever it is we felt like doing.
There is lots and lots of family around. Cousins, aunts, uncles, grandparents. LOVE!
These post over the next week are going to be overloaded with photos because we pretty much do the same thing every day so not much to write about! 
BUT lots to take photos of!
I hope you enjoy the first batch!
















 McCartney
 Hendrix
 Carson
Collin

10 comments:

Alaythea said...

Don't you just love family time?!!! And whoever named their kids Hendrix and McCartney ROCK!!! Lol!

kyna... said...

Have a blast up there! Nothing better than a great family vacation!

♡ Kyna
http://greatexpectations-kyna.blogspot.com/

minihousemightyhearts said...

That's so awesome that you guys have been going up to Bass Lake every year for forever! Love the pics, and B looks adorable in her new Target jump suit!

Daniel, Sara, Dmitri & Paige said...

Thanks for the sweet comment, on my blog! You take some awesome photos too! I love a blog with good pics! :D

Anonymous said...

Let's see you on that wake board, lady!

Cynthia said...

What a lovely blog! I esp. love the header with your most perfect little model ;) I love her headbands too! With only boys, I am, alas, only to look for trucks, baseball caps and t-shirts (well...maybe not in that order).

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Cassie @ Live.Laugh.L0ve. said...

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I am now following your blog. =D

It looks like ya'll are having a great time! Very cute pictures and I hope your nephews get better soon!

Breanna said...

Wow! Great pictures! :) Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! :)

Breanna

http://therushfamily.blogspot.com

Erin Bradley said...

That looks like so much fun!!

Beth said...

These pictures are so beautiful!! What cherished family memories:)! Thanks for coming by my blog and for the kind comment. Have a great day!
Beth
Hanging with the Hubers