Sunday, July 17, 2011

it all ends.

Now I am no Harry Potter fanatic. Really.
I've never read the books.
I'm pretty sure I've seen all the movies but I still forget the characters names sometimes.
But I'll admit....
This movie was one of my favorite movies of all time!
It was amazing!!
AND Ron and Hermione's first kiss?
BALLER.






oh, and a side note:
now at the theater you buy your drink and fill it up yourself!!!
my thoughts on that?
i'll never buy a drink bigger than a small again.
excellent

OHH anddd,
today we are off to Bass Lake for a week.
we had internet at our cabin last year so hope we have it again!

Sooo excited to relax by the lake, read, wakeboard, tube, play with my baby girl, and spend time with family!

5 comments:

Erin said...

It really was good. I would 100% suggest reading the books, they are soo good. Much better than the movies. Though I was a fan of the last two movies :-)

Ricky4Lou said...

I've recently caught on the the whole Harry Potter craze, I just started and finished all the movies within this past month. I can't wait to see the new one and now I kind of want to read the books :)

Anonymous said...

The books are good, and they add some description and explanation to the movies. I read the last 3 books during a 1 week school break...haha!

Kelsey Cole said...

I loved the movie too! That theater looked so fun! (was that a choose your own popcorn flavor machine?! genius!)
have fun on your vacation!

xoxo, kelsey

Ashley Unter said...

I just went to go see it. SOOO GOOD!!! I dragged Paul along and he loved it, too! aha Man, I miss movies with you!!! Come back to UT soon, missy!!!