Friday, July 8, 2011

I've Been Stabbed!!

Okay, no I didn't really get stabbed... 
But I woke up feeling like I had just been stabbed. This is the second time this has happened to me. The first time it happened Curtis was out of town and thankfully Brooklynn was taking a nap because this thing that has now happened twice is a crippling pain.

It feels like someone took a knife, stabbed it into my lower stomach and is twisting it around making it so I can barely stand.. feeling like I'm going to throw up from the pain but being in even too much pain to do that.

When I had Brooklynn I had a c-section and part of me thinks it might have to do with the healing of that because that seems to be the target area of pain... I'm thinking I should go to the doc and get it checked out.. I just hate going to the doctor. 

The first time it happened I was so scared I wanted to go to the hospital but I couldn't drive and B was so young I didn't want to take her to the hospital, so I called up two of my girlfriends to come over and help me. One to drive me to the hospital and one to watch Brooklynn. I then realized that the front door was locked so they wouldn't be to get in unless I went downstairs and opened it... I literally crawled down the stairs, unlocked the door.. and resumed my pain taking on the couch. By the time they both got there it had started to pass so I decided to not go. But I felt sick the rest of the day.

This morning when it happened I just laid in bed for an hour and waited until the pain was calm enough to let me fall asleep. I am SO  thankful that Curtis was there because this time it happened right when Brooklynn woke up. 

I'm not sure what is going on and why that happened but I really hope it never happens again.
Not a very good start to my day. :(

4 comments:

Kelly said...

i hope you feel better.it probably is just part of the healing process but, i think you should get it checked out.

Sarah said...

I'd get that checked out...just to be safe, you never know.
Hope it doesn't happen anymore though :)

minihousemightyhearts said...

Oh no! Yeah since it happened a second time maybe you should take a visit to the old doc.. I hope you're feeling better!

Kaitlin Graff said...

Ahhhh I vote going to the doctor!!