Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I Love California.. and Bagels.

I've now been in CA for a day and a half and I'm not gonna lie.. 
I LOVE IT HERE!!!!!!!!
I grew up here and I really really really miss it here! I'd love to move back here someday. But we shall see. So I thought I'd let you know what I've been up to so far.

I started off my day yesterday with my friend Kourtney at the best bagel shop in the whole wide world!
I Love Bagels!


 I am serious when I say that it is the best.. They are so good that I could eat a bagel for every meal! It was fun to take Brooklynn back there because last summer this was the only thing I craved. Basically, they know me there and they were excited to see who made me eat bagels all summer! Their BEST customer! :)

After that I headed out to my sister Janice's house to see her and my nephews! They were SO excited to see Brooklynn! They were so happy that she was finally more interactive with them and they were having a blast playing with her and making her laugh! They always fight over who gets to hold her! I love that they love her so much! Here are some photos of them holding her! 


 I love that last one where they are all just chillin... hilarous!
We ended the night with a delish mean at Cheesecake Factory! 
YUM!

This morning for breakfast I met a old from of my at Denny's (which was gross as usual but I always seem to go there. HA). She is a cute little Swedish girl who moved to America when we were in the 7th grade and she's been one of my best friends ever since! I don't get to see her very often because she's always in and out of the country and we never seem to be in the same place at the same time. But we are now and it was so nice to catch up with her!! I miss her so much!!


Now I am off to hang with another awesome friend coley poley o
Brookie is gonna hang with her BF Carter!
Have a great day everyone!
Stay Excellent! 

2 comments:

Sarah said...

omg I absolutely love i love bagels!! its right down the street from my parents house.
and cheesecake factory...yumm!!!

sidenote: I so remember that girl from jr. high! craziness!!

Kaitlin Graff said...

Ahhhh your nephews are SO BIG!!