Sunday, July 10, 2011

I Should Be Packing...

In about an hour B and I will be heading off to the airport to go to California for 2 WEEKS! We are so excited to get a break from this ridiculous heat and humidity out in St. Louis. 
Packing for me AND Brooke is so hard! I always overpack! I know I am going to be accumulating things while on this trip so I need to pack light.. I just don't know how to do that.. I always think I am going to need this or that... and I never do. HA

Also, I am SO nervous for this flight. I've flown with Brooklynn before but it was only a 90 min flight and she was an infant so she slept the whole time.. This flight is 4 hours! AND she doesn't just sleep all the time.. Hopefully she will fall asleep because it'll be around the time she goes to bed.. either that or she'll just be extremely fussy! Send good vibes my way and pray she is good on the plane! I'm nervous!!
I'll let ya'll know how it goes when we get there......

On a lighter note..
Here is a photo from church.


1 comment:

Mirelle said...

Hey love, I just talked to my mom who informed me we have a breakfast date the 25th?! :D Im so excited to see you, maybe we can grab coffee this week sometime and catch up? I just tried your old old number, ofcourse it didnt work haha so call me 949 529 6055