Friday, July 8, 2011

Inspiration.

I love to blog! I also love to read other blogs! There are so many different types of blogs that I never get bored. But there is one blog that really caught my eye. Her name is Casey Wiegand and her blog is incredible! Seriously, you should check it out HERE. I feel like I was meant to stumble across her blog because every time she posts I feel like it's exactly what I needed to hear!

Yesterday she posted about how easy it is to become frumpy after having babies. And it's so true. You really do become so comfortable, and with a million things on your mind the last thing you want to do is get ready. I am the QUEEN of not getting ready these days. And that has got to change. I don't have many cute things that fit me right now since I'm 30 LBS heavier than before I had Brooklynn. I kept telling myself I wasn't going to get anything new because I just wanted to lose the weight. But I've realized after dieting and exercising for 2 weeks now that the weight is not going to just fall off me. 


I've decided that I'm going to start adding things to my wardrobe that fit me now. I am going to try to get things that will also fit me as I lose weight.  I have like 5 V neck shirts from target in different colors that I pretty much have been wearing ever day. So today I went to the mall and bought myself a new shirt. And despite me not wanting to post pictures of myself being extremely self conscious of my weight, I will post one of my new shirt tomorrow. 

It's just simple but I really like it and it is definitely a step up from my v neck t shirts!


3 comments:

Jenn W. said...

I read that post too and was very inspired. Excited to see what you post next, I bet you'll look great. You have a beautiful family. I'm a new(ish) follower! :)

Ashley said...

I love Casey's blog! I just recently found her as well and she is one of my favorites.

I don't have kids yet, but working from home makes it pretty easy to forget about getting dressed and looking decent a lot. I need to work on that. :]

Katie said...

I love Casey too! Your little one is precious!!