Sunday, April 17, 2011

Clean Clean Clean

Yesterday I went on a full on cleaning spree! There was still so much stuff that needed to be folded and put away from our move. Our living room, dining room, and kitchen were all pretty much good, but Brooklynn's room, our room, and our bathroom were just out of control. None of the clothes were put away they were just all over the place. Ah, it was really started to get to me. So, yesterday I decided to do something about it! And I did! It may have taken me all day but our apartment is finally all put together! AND then I did a good cleaning on the whole place! I feel very proud of myself for cleaning all day. Well, when B was asleep, cause I like to be with her and play with her while she's awake. But, it all got done and I feel really good about it. 
However, I am pooped today. I had a hard time getting out of bed because I am sore from cleaning all day. How sad is that? Clearly I need to be working out more. 

No comments: