Wednesday, April 13, 2011

My Gym

Today Brooklynn and I went to our first mommy and me class at My Gym. It was SO much fun! We had a blast! That was the first time Brooklynn was around other babies and you could see it in her eyes how much she loved watching them crawl and walk around. She did crawling and walking exercises, played on a rocking horse, went down the slide(with my help of course) and her favorite part was bouncing in a jumparoo thing hanging from the sealing. Her legs looks like she was doing a little Irish jig every time she jumped. It was hilarious. It was nice to talk to the other moms and hopefully I'll get some friends out of it to have play dates this summer. Things are looking up!

Here is baby B in her new My Gym t-shirt!
So serious!

We can't wait to go back next week!

No comments: