Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Early Mornings

Brooklynn is amazing and is asleep in bed by 8pm every night! It is really amazing. She used to wake up at 8am every morning which was perfect. Then she started getting up at 7:30am which was not as good but still manageable. But recently she's been get up between 6 and 7 and that is just nuts for me. I mean, realistically, her sleeping from 745 8pm to 6:30am is really great! I however, am NOT a morning person. No matter what time I go to bed at night getting up before 8am is just really hard for me. I have always WANTED to be a morning person. But it just doesn't work for me. haha. At least when she gets up that early she goes back down for her first nap between 8 and 830am and I just go back to bed. haha. But man, these early mornings are hard for me. She is so happy in the morning and I want to be aware of what's going on, but it's so easy to zone out when I am so tired. 
Now it's time to make some muffins for Curtis' birthday breakfast.
ByeBye.

No comments: