Saturday, April 9, 2011

Today I Took A Lot Of Photos

About a year ago Curtis bought me a really nice camera. I feel as if I am not using it to its full potential so I have decided to make it a goal to take more photos and really learn how to use it. I've always wanted to be good at taking photos and I guess the only way I'll get better is by taking them. So here are photos I took today.

These first few photos are what I see right outside of our apartment.






Here are a few of baby B






Curtis was over at his office unloading a million boxes in the hot heat. 


Another of baby B

For dinner we went to TGI Fridays. It was sooo good!




So that was pretty much our first real day in St. Louis!


And now I leave you with an old video of Brooklynn laughing really hard!



bye bye now.

No comments: