Friday, April 15, 2011

An Extra Hour!!

In an early post I talked about how those early mornings were REALLY starting to get to me. WELL, today baby B slept in until 7:30! I got an extra hour of sleep! It's amazing what that extra hour can do for you! I feel good today. It's going to be a good day. Even though I did plyometrics on P90X two days ago and I am having a hard time walking because my legs are in SO much pain!!! Looks like I need to do some good ab work outs today to even the pain. Although I enjoy ab pain! Gotta get it back! 
Woot Woot.

But, anyway, thanks baby booboo bear for sleeping in that extra hour! I needed it!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

You gotta tell me how you like the PX90. I wanted to get it so bad....Darren said no way! ha. I just do my Gunnar Peterson videos- love them! Quick and easy!