Monday, April 11, 2011

Okay People, It's Go Time!

Today marks the first day of my lifestyle change. AKA diet but I don't want to call it that. Diets never work. So basically I am changing the way I eat forever. I no longer can eat whatever I want and stay skinny. Aparently, having a baby will do that to you. It's okay though. I wouldn't trade Brooklynn for anything. But now it's time to get it back! So today I start my lifestyle change! It's not going to be easy! So wish me luck because I am NOT good at this! I already want Taco Bell! 
ahahahahaha oh here I go...

2 comments:

Casey said...

You're totally thinking about it the right way! Not a diet, but a lifestyle change! Good luck - you can do it!

The Cisneros Family! said...

You can totally do it! Make it easy by eating really small portions every two hours.. that's the best way to cut down!