Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Happy Birthday to the Love of my Life

Today is Curtis' 27th birthday! Why is it that men just look better and better as they get older? It's a mystery to me, but a fact nonetheless. I am such a lucky girl to have such an amazing, hard working, and loving husband who is also such an amazing dad! Brooklynn and I are very blessed to be taken care of by such an exceptional person. I am so thankful that because he is so hard working that I can stay home and take care of our beautiful daughter. We both love him very much, making today one of the best days of the year because it was the day he was born! So, thank you Frank and Cynthia for raising such a great man and preparing him to have a family. I couldn't ask for anything more!
I love you, Curtis! Happy Birthday!
<3


No comments: