Friday, April 8, 2011

We Finally Made it to St. Louis!

After 2 very long days of driving we finally made it out here to St. Louis. The drive was hard. For me. I do not like driving long distances. I was so nervous to do it with Brooklynn. We took both our cars out here so Curtis drove his car jam packed with all of our stuff and I drove my car with Brooklynn. I was so scared that she was going to freak out! But she didn't! At all! I think she fussed for a minute while I was searching for her binkie but after I found it she was perfect again! I cannot believe it! Over 20 hours of being perfect in the car. We are so blessed!
Anyway, we stopped after about 15 hours and went to a hotel in Lincoln, Nebraska. The hotel had an indoor pool. And Brooklynn has never been in a pool so we couldn't resist. We got her in one of her many swimming suits and headed down to the pool where luckily we were the only ones! I think she is going to like the pool this summer. Check it out!




Pretty funny. So now we have spent about a day here and I have to admit that I really like it here! There are a ton of trees and I love that! I think it's going to be a great summer!

No comments: